The purpose of this policy is to explain to you how we control, process, handle and protect your personal information while browsing or using this website, including your rights under current laws and regulations. If you do not agree to the following policy, you may wish to cease viewing/using this website.
Policy Key Defination
- “I”, “our”, “us”, or “we” refer to the business, AssetGen Ltd.
- “you”, “the user” refer to the person(s) using this website.
- GDPR means General Data Protection Act.
- ICO means Information Commissioner’s Office.
- Cookies mean small files stored on a user’s computer or device.
Process Your Personal Data
Under the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) we control and / or process any personal information about you electronically using the following lawful bases.
- We are exempt from registration in the ICO Data Protection Register because we only process your data for core business purposes.
- Lawful basis: Consent
- The reason we use this basis: If you freely complete an online web enquiry, we take this as consent for us to contact you to answer your enquiry.
- We process your information in the following ways: To provide you with free information and advice as well as information about our products and services.
- Data retention period: We will continue to process your information under this basis until you withdraw consent, or it is determined your consent no longer exists.
- Sharing your information: We may share your information with our sister company AssetGen Ltd, if your enquiry is regarding their products. We do not share your information with other third parties.
Your Individual Right
- The right of access
- The right of rectification
- The right to erasure
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object
- The right not to be subjected to automatic decision-making including profiling
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual and we will not collect personal information in this way.
Data security and protection
We ensure the security of any personal information we hold by using secure data storage technologies and precise procedures in how we store, access and manage that information. Our methods meet the GDPR compliance requirements.